Wednesday, October 18, 2006
-=- Drifting away from the "True Photography"? -=-

Had been working for few weeks and realized that what I have been doing in Photography for three years isn't what I am doing now. I felt like a total newbie now.

It seems that event/wedding photography is not that much about how a Photograph looks, but how much you can capture, and how well you can catch the moments. Technically-inclined would be more favourable as compared to Artistically-inclined.

I've started using flashlights too. But I've only used for 3 times. Not very familiar with them yet. Sometimes it feels like an obstruction cause I have to check my exposure before I can move on, since I'm so inexperienced. Just hope that I get more chances & exposures to show others that I can improve fast...

Getting my flashlight on (maybe) friday! TCW quoted me a very attractive price as compared to the other shops. But I got to ask my seniors before going down... Wish me luck!

meeekeee got groped by Miki-sama @ 11:46 AM | 0 Groper(s) | GROPE!

 

---------================================---------

 

0 Groper(s):

GROPE!