Sunday, December 17, 2006
-=- Cosplay EOY 2006 -=-

Yesterday I joined Michelle, June & friends at the EOY (End-of-Year) event, one of the biggest Cosplay events in Singapore. It's the first time I've ever attended a Cosplay event. However, I wasn't cosplaying. I was supposed to be taking photographs of everyone but June & I ended up shopping around the booths instead. And it's my first time seeing cosplayers in actions. Looks like everyone had so much fun. Michelle said I should have cosplayed Light (Death Note anime) since my hair's exactly like his now... It wasn't intentional though...I was trying to go for Erika-sama's hair instead, haha! I suddenly have an urge to cosplay..

The dollfies were really beautiful I took many pictures of them. Enjoy these great portraits of the dolls!















meeekeee got groped by Miki-sama @ 6:39 PM | 0 Groper(s) | GROPE!

 

---------================================---------

 

0 Groper(s):

GROPE!