Thursday, February 15, 2007
-=- omd erika-sama | Back to H!P ?? -=-

Like usual, people like to flood me with really nice erika-sama pictures to hook me up. Oh gosh, this time round erika-sama's doing an advert for Sony Ericsson's new phone model (which looks good). She's dressed up in 15 different outfits & styles for this advert. Which is really crazily incredibly killing me!!! Oh well, you'll know it when you see the pictures. I really feel like my next's phone is gonna be Sony Ericsson if that one comes to Singapore (high chance yo!)


















..Oh My..Thank Erika-sama for flooding my blog. It's full of evil aura now XD

Next, let's talk about how I felt I'm going back to Hello! Project and it's all Ryoko's fault.
What to do when you have a really catchy song on hand? Send it to your friend and get her addicted just like you do. I got addicted to Morning Musume's "Egao YES Nude". Ugly name, even Kamei (my fav member, who is losing to Mikitty somehow now) doesnt't like it. Mikitty wouldn't care at all, her Melodies with Ayaya was even crazier, remember? And then your friend tells you how happening it was in your ex-idol's variety show. Out of curiosity, you went to watch and Oh-My-God gets addicted once again. Not only that, your friend shows you your ex-fav-member's really nice video that triggers you to look for more. I think I'm really getting attracted back to H!P slowly like a magnet, thanks for Ryoko XP


Oh by the way I'm going back to Malaysia for Chinese New Year till 21 Feb. See you till then!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

meeekeee got groped by Miki-sama @ 10:40 AM | 0 Groper(s) | GROPE!

 

---------================================---------

 

0 Groper(s):

GROPE!