Sunday, February 25, 2007
-=- Running away, Hiding.. -=-

Have I announced that I'm going back to the Hello! Project fanworld? If not, then...I'M BACK TO BEING A HELLO! PROJECT WOTA! ..which means I'm proud to be one! As mentioned earlier, it's all Ryoko no okage XD

I guess the reason why I ran away from H!P was because of Maki, my all-time favorite #1 idol in the past. I started liking her when I was just 12, that was when she just joined Morning Musume. She exposed the fun yet expensive Hello! Project world to me. She had always been my favorite, and my role model. She is pretty, talented and nice. But sometime ago, she started changing her image, to a style similar to Koda Kumi. Maybe I'm just not so open-minded, I couldn't accept what she was doing and I felt hurt watching my role model/idol doing that. Instead of trying to accept I ran away instead.

And now that I'm back to H!P. I couldn't avoid seeing her around, in show or even in the MM 10-years-anniversary special. It strikes me, somehow. That it's not her who I dislike but her image & style perhaps? I think that it might rather be because the one I like is the Maki-from-the-past. Yes, yes that's right. >.<

Recently I went to see her blog. Oh gosh, really nice pictures that I like (with glasses wheeeeeeee!!!) Let me share with you






And..and.. Who says I don't like GAM? I <3 GAM too! They're coming out with their third single "Lu Lu Lu" funny name huh!! And here's the really NICEEEE<3 cover!

Labels: , , , ,

meeekeee got groped by Miki-sama @ 6:27 PM | 0 Groper(s) | GROPE!

 

---------================================---------

 

0 Groper(s):

GROPE!