Monday, February 26, 2007
-=- stop hitting me, you idiot!! -=-

Kyou, I went karaoke with Samantha (a.k.a Samapi). Supposed to meet at 1pm but I reached like 12.30pm so I went to have lunch at Pepper Lunch. Only met Samantha at 2pm cause she got lost in Orchard =.=||

And then we went Karaoke... Once we turned to Japanese channel, we couldn't stop singing JPOP!! But Samapi couldn't stand me singing kiddy-pop Morning Musume songs nor strange alternative Shiina Ringo/Tokyo Jihen songs. But still, I wouldn't care and continue to sing MORE! And she kept beating me :(

Later, Ryoko came!! So we ran around Cash Studio..Ryoko ran around with shoes, hugging pillow XD And we sang MELODIES!!!! Melodies in the Memories ~♪

After the karaoke session, Samapi forced me to eat Pepper Lunch again.. =.=||
And what's funniest is that in front of Cineleisure, I wanted to go to the right and she wanted to go to the left so she pulled my hand so hard and I was struggling to go off. What a scene!!

P.S.: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FUJIMOTO-SAMA

That's all Folks!

Labels: , , ,

meeekeee got groped by Miki-sama @ 9:43 PM | 0 Groper(s) | GROPE!

 

---------================================---------

 

0 Groper(s):

GROPE!