Tuesday, February 06, 2007
-=- What happened to my stomach? -=-

Yesterday morning, the moment I woke up I went to the toilet for like 3 times... But it stopped in the afternoon

..till yesterday night when I was sleeping. I woke up so many times in the middle of the night dashing into the toilet...

...this morning was like last morning, hurried into toilet. But it was like so many times I couldn't count at all...

I thought I had no appetite but my mum bought me really nice prawn noodles I finished the whole bowl =D

And then I went to see doctor. But my diarrhea didn't stop!!! At least it kind of stopped now, even though my stomach still feels weird. Bleah, what a day (or rather 2 days?_

meeekeee got groped by Miki-sama @ 10:04 PM | 0 Groper(s) | GROPE!

 

---------================================---------

 

0 Groper(s):

GROPE!