Thursday, March 01, 2007
-=- Busy Bee - What turtle did for 2 days! -=-

Let's start off with what I did on Tuesday!



Tuesday

I woke up really early on Tuesday to do some homework for my project. And then I went to Orchard. As usual, I was the first to reach. It was raining so heavily then. And first to meet me was Samapi, who couldn't find where Mos Burger is in Isetan Lido. Ah Duhzzz..

And then we went to CS Orchard.. together with their staff we took the lift down. Ryoko joined us later.. She came in when I was about to sms her..hahah!!

Forget about what Samapi sang.. Ryoko & I sang lots & lots of Hello! Project songs!!! It was so FUN!!!!

Later, Kathleen was here!! YEAH!!!!!! But Shirley didn't came and Evelyn didn't reply my sms at all *&^%)*&%*$&^$

But still, it was so FUN!! Especially when Samapi wanted to sing a duet but Ryoko & I refused to take the mic even when we know how to sing. And we kept singing together songs Samapi didn't hear before..

After that it's the usual sequence..dinner @ NYDC, bus to VeloCity and then cab.

BYE BYE KATHLEEN!!!!!!!!




Wednesday

So Tired So Tired.. I don't know why I thought the meeting was at 11am. Rushed down to Pearl Centre by cab. Taxi driver was so kind he gave me a discount =D

Then, we went location scouting. I don't know why it's always pouring during location scouts. Sucks..Bad Luck bleh..

After location scout it's equipment checkout in school. Khai was wearing FOUR layers of clothes omg

And then, more location scout...

Doing shot list...

Location scout...

And I'm home, tired!

Labels: , ,

meeekeee got groped by Miki-sama @ 10:54 PM | 0 Groper(s) | GROPE!

 

---------================================---------

 

0 Groper(s):

GROPE!