Saturday, March 03, 2007
-=- Going Japan in June!! -=-

I AM GOING TO JAPAN IN JUNE WITH RYOKO & SAMAPI!!!!!

So many thankies to my new god-mother Ryoko-chama!!
You won't believe it all started with

MUM: I'm going GAM concert in June
ME: WHAT??? I DUN CARE I OSO WANT

..And we actually made the decision just today..after chat. And Samapi came in and said I WANT GO ALSO!

So we're going to Japan this Spring/Summer!!!
Hurray dont need buy clothes for the trip
Staying at mother's house!!!

Attending concert!!!
GAM
Biyuuden
KAT-TUN (depends on budget)

CAN'T BELIEVE I GONNA SEE MIKITTY WITH MY NAKED EYES

Other than that, we're also meeting up with Universus!
Going to Maki's mum's Tarven!
Disneyland!
SHOPPING!
KARAOKE!
SHINJUKU HARAJUKU SHIBUYA
..and MORE!!

OMG It's so exciting
Now what I gonna do is to
save money, save money, SAVE MONEY
earn money, earn money, EARN MONEY

But there's no MM concert this round.
Mother said they might have one in Oct
HOPE I GOT ENOUGH MONEY TO GO
ERIERIERIERI MIKITTYMIKITTYMIKITTYMIKITTY

---------------------------------------------------

Dear friends,

If you ever require any freelancers/part-timers to do anything, please find us. Thank you =D

-Miki (MeeeeeeeKeeeeeee)

Labels: , , , ,

meeekeee got groped by Miki-sama @ 11:12 PM | 0 Groper(s) | GROPE!

 

---------================================---------

 

0 Groper(s):

GROPE!