Monday, March 19, 2007
-=- quit thinking of a title -=-

I just watched through Hana Yori Dango from episode 8 to 11. I'm so outdated.. but oh well, I manage to finish it after all!

In the evening I took out my SPEED's Tour Rise VCD from my cupboard and rewatched it. It's the Concert I've watched for the most times, well on TV not live though ):

Somehow, Inoue Mao reminds me of Eriko.
Don't ask me why D:

You know... The concert for VCD was held in Tokyo Dome
Which reminded me that...
THE KAT-TUN CONCERT IS IN TOKYO DOME TOO
It's crazily big
Yes Yes Really Really BIG!
Now I understand why Ryoko's worried if we get seats at the 2nd floor
If we do,..
We would be watching the stage lighting effects instead of the boys
...which is.......D:

Labels: , , , , , ,

meeekeee got groped by Miki-sama @ 9:27 PM | 0 Groper(s) | GROPE!

 

---------================================---------

 

0 Groper(s):

GROPE!