Saturday, April 21, 2007
-=- Chalet Madness -=-

It was a miracle that lazy Miki went for chalet.
For the Ouran team and aki's birthday..
Oh yeah if u didn't know..I'm cosplaying in Cosfest 07..
Come and support Miki =D

Met my kyawaii twinnie there
OMG I forgot to bring her shoes..
Miki is seriously suffering from STM (short term memory) ><


(PS: I look so sleepy. Must be Mikitty's fault)


Ate lots of ice-cream that I couldn't eat much dinner.
Everyone was so crazy
and they even scold one another with food names XD

Shizu couldn't stand it..
and both of us were puzzled at the games they play
we didn't even bother to try understanding

And after that went back with twinnie..
..the MRT journey was loooooooooooooong.
Luckily twinnie stays near Miki ><

Labels:

meeekeee got groped by Miki-sama @ 12:13 PM | 0 Groper(s) | GROPE!

 

---------================================---------

 

0 Groper(s):

GROPE!