Sunday, April 22, 2007
-=- Fangirlling @ JPM -=-

God, I still love JPM
Like I always do since 5 years ago..
The people are great!!
Nice, whacky, crazy XD
(especially at the Random MM forum member Thread..it's rabu)

Happened since yesterday when Angritty posted a mp3 of reversed version of Melodies (titled Seidolem).. it sounds kinda like a western cult song..Some said it sounded like russian opera.

And then I posted this pic captioning
"Welcome to HELL"



like what u expected..
we went fangirlling again..



Angritty: After seeing that Miki pic, I wouldn't mind going to her hell
zeopower6: Seidolem. ~__~
Angritty: Seidolem to you
cM: me too......im already there (Mikisama's hell)...
delerium: too many evil thoughts.
Angritty: I'm gonna go to Japan next year just to be groped by miki. I hope ahe cannot help herself when I pass by her...
TotallyUncool: You need to sign up for the special Miki-groping tour package...

And so it started..
The
"Sign Up for Miki-groping tour!!"




I signed up too XD
Look at my raburii signature <3





Random quote:
Zunu: Besides, Dangeritty, cMiki, GAMrade and A1Y33! are, like, Miki's Maidens or something.

Labels: ,

meeekeee got groped by Miki-sama @ 5:15 PM | 5 Groper(s) | GROPE!

 

---------================================---------

 

5 Groper(s):

zunu desu...

I think Miki's hands will want to grope ALL of your exotic foreign bottoms. Maybe instead of a handshaking event, she should hold a bumrubbing event.

Maidens only.

By Blogger pataplan, at 10:14 PM  

  

This comment has been removed by the author.

By Blogger Semi, at 10:36 PM  

  

LOL, I forgot to put my JPM name XD so I deleted my comment, here we go:

ANGE:

Fantastic we are more and more! So if one is tiered Miki will be able to pass her strenght to another person while the other rest XD

By Blogger Semi, at 10:36 PM  

  

cM:

Ange that's so well planned!!!

By Blogger meeekeee, at 11:10 PM  

  

Hmm now that I see, my signature looks pretty "excecutive". It may be Gropage Airlines CEO's signature XD

By Blogger Semi, at 6:12 AM  

  

GROPE!